Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Changed heart on Monday?

OK, I know this was supposed to go out yesterday, but the sun was shining and the chicken poop was calling... Jacob and I had to muck out the chicken coop and do some other outside chores, and then deal with a sick Chloe and oh yeah that 3 month old we have living in the house...  So here is my Dreadful or Thankful response...


WOW. 

That is all I can say about my Monday! 

I was challenged to the brink!  The house was a mess, kids were beyond cranky, I had to haul all three of them to the auction house to look for pigs and just check it out some more before Saturday's feeder sale.  We had grocery shopping at 3 different stores and I was done!

But... throughout the day I had to think...

How amazing is it that I can go to this auction, let the kids enjoy the animals and learn something new?

How amazing is it that I can go and buy chicken food and more supplies for a new breed of chickens I will be getting soon?  And how amazing is my husband for indulging my chicken obsession?

How amazing that we get to have a special treat of eating out for lunch?

How amazing is it that we have stores that carry everything we need, and they are so close?

How amazing that I can go to the grocery store and buy fresh healthy food for my family?

How amazing has God blessed me with these three beautiful children?  I am SO BLESSED by them! 

I know there were times when I was frustrated, overwhelmed, cranky, but I did catch myself and changed my thoughts around to thanksgiving not grumbling!  And it was good!!!  I felt better almost instantly! 

Share your post about having a dreadful or thankful Monday!!!  Link up below!



No comments: