Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So I have officially started spring cleaning around this house. Although you may not be able to tell... I keep getting distracted! I was cleaning the office/guest room and of course got distracted by the computer, but then I was washing windows and realized they needed curtains... Oh and I have that great sheer fabric just waiting to be used, I can whip some up real quick... So cleaning got put on hold but now the office has 4 new curtains~ my first ever, and I must say they look pretty good!

This weekend was awsome! We shopped for Jacob's birthday cake, I am making him a dinosaur cake. It will be a square on the bottom and either a circle or hexagon on top with dinosaur figures, trees, river and waterfall, some rocks... I am a little nervous but very very excited for his birthday party on Sat! We will have over 20 kids and it is his first party with friends! Oh my baby will be turning 4 on Thurs!!!!

We stated a Christian parenting Sunday School class and it was awesome! There are a few things I need to work on... (maybe I can expand for this weeks Blog hop... that problem solved!)

On Sunday we spent the afternoon relaxing with friends, playing WII bowling (I have learned I am a couch bowler... I bowl way way better sitting on the couch then standing... don't ask how it works, I dont know!)

Well, I am helping a friend paint in a few hrs so I better get as much Spring Cleaning done here as I can! What is your most dreaded spring cleaning chore? Mine this year is the heaters/radiators (the baseboard type!) they are such a pain to take apart, clean and put together, but boy do they need it!

Have a blessed Tuesday!