Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Update

Well, it is Sunday...  Two weeks later and we are still working on this deck, however Greg told me last night there is light at the end of the tunnel!  We should be done in the next few days!!!  Which means we can continue on our move to the west coast!  This is the longest move I have ever made! :)  Oh well.

We are hoping that we can have my grandparents travel with us to WA. (They have a 5th wheel trailer that my mom would like to have parked at her house in case we need some extra space.)  And to save Greg from having to drive back to WY pick up the camper then turn around and drive back... it would be much easier for them to follow us! (We are praying this works out!)

So that is what is going on with us.  Chloe is cruising around furniture and will soon be walking!  :)  She is saying dog dog, DaDa, Thank You and Uh-Oh! :)  Very cute!

So off to sealing I go.  If you are going to seal wood, any type~ log home, deck, anything, check out One Time Wood!  It is a little more expensive, but lasts up to 7 years!!! :)

I am also trying out a new product from My Memories, a digital scrapbooking program!  Look for the review plus a giveaway to win the program and a discount code!  (I want to try it out first...)