Friday, September 23, 2011

What Have I learned from blogging...

I have been blogging since May 2009 and in that time I have learned quite a bit... 

I first started this blog to keep family updated with our travels and so they could keep up with how the kids are growing...  I then started to look around at different blogs and boy there is a whole new world out there...  Templates, widgets, linkies, oh and let's not even get into HTML code! 

I learned that I could spend way too much time perfecting my blog to catch up with those who have been blogging for years (or those who could afford to hire someone to design it for them!). 

With the help of some friends, I was able to understand most of what I needed to start...  Now I am getting better at designing the blog.

I still need to learn how to manage my time on the blog, write a little more in depth content, and of course letting God shine through my blog even more!

I have learned that although I love the blogging world and have met some amazing people along the way, it doesn't replace face to face contact with people! 

I have learned that there is still so much to learn and so much that I can do, however I need to make sure that I let my blog reflect me and not try to be be something/someone it isn't!